Our team is now back in the United States, adjusting to daily life outside of near full-time ministry. I’ve had a few days to reflect on the summer, to remember the good times and a few of the bad. I thank the Lord for Moldova, and pray that many more people will come to know Him.
Here are my reflections, in no particular order.
- Our role in Moldova is to plant seeds. Jesus saves, we plant seeds.
- The kids stepped up and are growing in their love for the Lord through service, in Moldova.
- The Lord has blessed this mission with a great team and supportive church family.
- Separating the team into two non-adjoining apartments is a huge struggle, and we need to work towards purchasing our own space in Cahul to stay in the future.
- We need our own set of wheels on the ground. We continue to be dependent on others to drive us to different events.
- Our Romanian language skills continue to improve, but we need more. My goal is to spend thirty minutes per day between now and next summer on Romanian.
This brings Moldova missions for the Romeo family and team to a close for 2014. We are ready, Lord willing, to answer the call again in the summer of 2015.